Cheap eBay Growlight

A few months ago I brought a cheap LED grow light from eBay, it cost around £15 next day delivery. Until now I've not had too much use for it (waiting until I finally get around to my hydroponics setup).

At the moment my window ledges are getting a little too crowded as the weather outside hasn't heated and I don't think the veg are big enough to go in the potting shed yet. So instead I've decided to pop the cups I "borrowed" from work (that the cucumbers are growing in) into a mushroom container under the grow light (that you can see elegantly hanging from my radiator) in the hope that it will do a good enough job before they need to be planted out.

I was just wondering if anyone else has any experience of the cheaper LED grow lights?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All year round lettuice

Raised Beds, Marrow Rum and Cold Frames

Indoor crops budding too soon?