Mushroom Salad Box

As well as the All Year Round lettuce that I planted last week I also planted a few varieties of cut and come again lettuce. The main varieties that were planted were:

  • Salad Bowl Red
  • Salad Bowl (left over from last years B&Q Multi Pack)
  • Mixed Oriental Leafs (also left over from last years B&Q Multi Pack) 
All of these like the all year round lettuce came up stupidly quick, I planted a fair few seeds as I didn't think that the seeds would have kept too well...how wrong I was.  I needed to transplant them in to something where they would have more space so I used an old mushroom container to put them in as a temporary measure...seems to be working out well so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All year round lettuice

Raised Beds, Marrow Rum and Cold Frames

Indoor crops budding too soon?