Hopefully as good as last year

When I was experimenting with growing veg last year the cucumbers, unlike the tomartoes, went really well and grew loads...so much so that I had more than I could eat.  In the end we ended up making cucumber wine with the remainder.

This year I planted some of the seeds that I had left over from a b&q veg multipack.  I had 2 free seeds given to me that were Nutleys Lemon Cucumber, one of these grew and then promptly died when replanted, the other one has grown quite well so far, no real difference between the 2 varieties at the moment.

These are growing in disposable cups I've been "borrowing" from work with some holes in the bottom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All year round lettuice

Raised Beds, Marrow Rum and Cold Frames

Indoor crops budding too soon?