Tomartoes going well

I brought these last year and had limited success; I think mainly because I planted them out too late coupled with not knowing I needed to pollinate them and because I didn't pinch them out...all in all I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Having said that I still managed to get an ok harvest from them.

This year I have opted to plant:

It's still not warm enough to put them outside, so I needed to find something bigger to plant them in to once they out grew their propagator...I'd seen somewhere on the internet where they had used tetra paks so I've tried the same and guess we'll have to see how it pans out.

I'm interested to see which will grow better the plants in the shorter but wider 1.5 ltr squash containers or the deeper but thinner 1ltr tetra pak.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All year round lettuice

Raised Beds, Marrow Rum and Cold Frames

Indoor crops budding too soon?