Supermarket Chillis

Some time last year I started to keep some of the seeds from Chili Peppers when cooking, I guess I was marginally spurred on by the slight success of the lime seeds from supermarket fruit and the nectarine seeds.  As with the above seeds I was fairly convinced that nothing would grow.  I planted these seeds the same time as the ones that I brought from my usual internet seed shop, they haven't grown as well as the ones from the seed shop however I'm still fairly pleased that anything happened.

From reading around a bit I'm pretty convinced that even if they do grow they won't fruit much/anything but it was worth a shot. I also grew some sweet peppers from seed from super market produce as well, they also seem to be growing ok.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All year round lettuice

Raised Beds, Marrow Rum and Cold Frames

Indoor crops budding too soon?